Missing one tooth?
To find out if some of the offered solutions (by Dental Tourism Macedonia) are also the solution to your problem, you have to answer the following question first:
– are you missing only a large part of the tooth crown, but the root is still there, and is it in good condition, or
– has the tooth been extracted, that is, will it have to be extracted?
Missing several teeth?
If you are missing more than one tooth, they can be replaced with fixed or removable prosthetic solutions. The patient’s and doctor’s choice will depend on a number of factors, such as:
– the number and position of the missing teeth
– the condition of the other teeth
– bone quality in the area of the missing teeth
– deadlines by which the patient wants to have the prosthetic solution
– the patient’s budget
When all your teeth are missing
Besides the functional and aesthetic aspect, a complete lack of teeth is often a great psychological problem for the patient.
Thanks to advanced technology, a whole range of prosthetic solutions based on implant dentistry are available today. The patient can have a completely fixed bridge (or bridges) and that is of zirconia-ceramic teeth which imitate perfectly original teeth.
Did you know:
– that in most cases it is possible to have a tooth extracted and an implant placed in its place in one visit?
– that there are solutions which make it possible for you to get implants and a fixed temporary denture in one visit?
– that lack of bone matter in the jaw can usually be solved?
– that just one day after implant placement you can carry on with your daily activities?
Aesthetic teeth corrections
The notion of aesthetic teeth correction encompasses a whole range of prosthetic and non-prosthetic solutions with the aim of designing a more beautiful smile.
Advanced technology enables the accomplishment of extraordinary results which are completely personalised, i.e. in harmony with the general appearance of an individual person. The aesthetic aspect of teeth is very important and has a great influence on our self-confidence and the impression we make on other people.
The most common aesthetic procedures on teeth are performed in case of any of the following problems:
– inadequate colour of teeth
– small and/or short teeth
– widely-spaced teeth
– visible and/or large fillings
Welcome to DENTAL TOURISM MACEDONIA website
Dental Tourism Macedonia is a state of the art dental clinic that offers high quality dental care at very affordable prices.
Save up to 80% on your dental treatments!
We can organize your visit from a first consultation and cost estimate, to the full organization of your trip, accommodation and organization of excursions in Skopje and in all the country.
One of the things that distinguish us from the other clinics is our individual approach to each patient. For each patient we prepare an individual plan for treatment by taking into consideration his wishes and the financial possibilities.
Contact our team in order to organize your dental trip to Macedonia.
With a reputation founded on the highest standards for dental and oral healthcare, Dental Tourism Macedonia continues its mission of making lives better, healthier and more enjoyable.
Come to Macedonia and save up to 80% on dental treatments!
To get more info on Dental Tourism Macedonia, please visit the About Us page.