Warranty / Guarantee – Dental Tourism Macedonia
Due to the highly professional care we provide, we are able to give our patients a warranty on dental treatments. We will be happy to help you during the guarantee period, in case any related problem occurs.
The treatment recommended by us for your oral health depends on your individual condition. As a result, each treatment will be carefully customized after the diagnosis. It is imperative that you continue home care of your teeth and gums in addition to scheduling your routine dental cleaning and professional exams as recommended by our specialists.
At this point, let us remind you that the final ownership of your oral health rests on you. Long-term success of our caring treatment greatly depends on how sensitive you are to your oral health.
The guarantee covers our time and the cost of any necessary materials. It does not cover the cost of travel, accommodation nor any consequential losses that may be incurred.
The Guarantee periods for dental works:
|Premium Dental Implants||Lifetime warranty – on the product|
|Surgeons work (implantology)||5 years|
|Crowns (temporaries are not included)||3-5 years|
|Full dentures||1 year|
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated:
- if the patient does not return to Dental Tourism Macedonia clinic for a routine check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period, or does not undergo a routine check-up once a year in his/her home country with an x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out
- if oral hygiene is neglected
- if the dentist’s instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/night guard during the night)
- if removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly
- if the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally reducing
- in the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture
- if the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time
- if there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
- if a dentist in your home country has carried out any corrective or additional treatment on dental work you received at our clinic
Remedial treatment is carried out where necessary. Each case is investigated and discussed before the patient begins any remedial treatment. Once the patient has been examined by the dentist we then decide whether the treatment is covered by the guarantee.
Notes: Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework resulting in the need for root canal treatment afterwards. Dental Tourism Macedonia is not liable for any dental problem which was not visible on the patient’s x-ray, and was not foreseeable or predictable, at the time of treatment at our clinic.
When important prosthetic work are carried out (egg full arches), it often requires an initial period of adaptation to the new situation, and the patient may have the feeling of a non-natural chew. The adjustment period may take several weeks.
Following a preliminary consultation Dental Tourism Macedonia allocates €100 for minor repairs (re-cementing crowns and denture adjustment) by your own dentist.